To minimize the window from full screen to windowed mode, just press Alt+Enter. The Mabinogi window will shrink down, and this will not affect the game's performance in any way.
Do I need a fast internet connection?
A DSL/Broadband connection is recommended to play any Nexon game. A 56k modem will work, but provides an inferior experience.
I forgot my Nexon account ID and password. What do I do?
If you have forgotten your Nexon ID, you can still log in to your account using your registered email address and password.
If you have forgotten your password:
- From any Nexon website, click the “?” next to the password field, located in the upper right corner of the Global Navigation Tool.
- A pop-up box will appear. Enter your registered email address and click “Reset my password.
- A verification email will be sent to your email address. Click the link provided in the email to reset your password.
Can I change my Nexon account ID?
For security reasons, Nexon account IDs cannot be changed once created. However, if you have forgotten your ID, you may also log in to your Nexon account using your registered email address.
How do I change my password?
To change your current password:
- Log in to the Mabinogi website with your Nexon Passport ID or registered email address and password.
- Click on "Manage Account" at the top of the page. On the Account Settings page, click “Change” next to “Password.”
- If you have enabled your secondary security, a pop-up box will appear. Verify your identity with your secondary security information, and then click “Confirm.”
- Type your new password in the field, and then click “ok.”
Your new password will now be in effect.
How do I verify my account?
During the account creation process, you will be required to verify the email address that you provide. An email from email@example.com will be sent to your email address. Click the link in the email and follow the steps to complete your registration.